Your free weekly Florida Construction News eletter
Receive news updates about Florida construction activities and opportunities every Thursday.
The latest magazine edition of Florida Construction News has been published. You can view it in page turning software online here, and if you would like to receive a hard-copy printed version, you can order through this link.
Stories in this issue include:
- Florida gains just 200 jobs in September, reflecting overall COVID-19 recovery levels;
- Last outstanding FIU bridge collapse lawsuit scheduled for January trial;
- Legal: What construction business owners should know about registering a trademark;
- Recognizing Florida construction companies that supported their communities through COVID-19 upheaval;
- Florida Construction Equipment leading, innovating and creating opportunities state-wide (sponsored feature)
- Join MAP Broward to get a piece of the pie: An estimated $1.8 billion in project opportunities are available (sponsored feature);
- Florida’s infrastructure gets a C Grade on ASCE’s Report Card;
- B&I Contractors announcements (sponsored feature); and
- Projects and opportunities.