The latest magazine edition of Florida Construction News has been published. You can view it in page turning software online here, and if you would like to receive a hard-copy printed version, you can order through this link.
Stories in this issue include extensive coverage of the Hurricane Irma damage and aftermath including:
- Florida officials arrest eight for hurricane construction fraud;
- Hurricane Irma’s wide path to affect Florida construction outlook;
- Will $100 billion in business flow to the state’s construction industry in the next year.
Other features include:
- Women in construction: Tamara Chase and Yahaira Parrales
- American Concrete Pumping Association