The Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) has elected its 2015 Board of Directors. The board includes 25 directors, three representatives from each of eight affiliations, plus one representative from the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA). One seat in each category is elected annually by the FGBC general membership to serve a three-year term.
Elected board members include:
- Stephanie Thomas-Rees, New South Access & Environmental Solutions, New Smyrna Beach – “At Large” Category
- Lisa Pearcy, All Elements Mechanical, Orlando – “Design & Analysis” Category
- Arturo Griego, itecdesign, Miami – “Development & Construction” Category
- Katrina Locke, Volusia County, DeLand – “Government” Category
- Barry Faske, Faske Enterprises, Hollywood – “Products” Category
- Bill Kachman, Retired U.S. Army, DeLand – “Public Advocate” Category
- Greg Hardwick, Hardwick General Contracting, Maitland – “Florida Home Builders Association” representative (second term)
These new board members will begin their terms at the FGBC Board of Directors meeting on Nov. 11, during the FGBC GreenTrends Conference at the DoubleTree-SeaWorld Hotel in Orlando. For more information on GreenTrends education programs and events, visit www.GreenTrends.org.