The latest magazine edition of Florida Construction News has been published. You can view it in page turning software online here, and if you would like to receive a hard-copy printed version, you can order through this link.
Stories in this issue include:
- Contractor alleged to conduct $1.8 million workers’ compensation scam;
- Should public funds help pay for emergency backup generator compliance costs;
- High-tech modular building: Will it revolutionize the industry; and
- Florida Educational Facilities Planners’ Association selects award-winning architects:
- Special feature: Cotney Construction Law earns Top 10 for industry focus