The latest magazine edition of Florida Construction News has been published. You can view it in page turning software online here, and if you would like to receive a hard-copy printed version, you can order through this link.
Stories in this issue include:
- Nucor plans $240 million rebar mill as Trump imposes tariffs;
- The FIU bridge disaster: Peeking into the cone of silence;
- PECO: Florida approves $487 million for university construction projects; and
- School contracting opportunities in Orange County
- Florida’s Top 10 roofing contractors